Skagway Atv Adventure
The journey is half the fun. You'll board a pontoon boat for the hour-long ride through the world's second largest fjord system, the Lynn Canal, to the Davidson Glacier. Keep a lookout for land and sea dwelling wildlife. From sure-footed mountain goats and majestic eagles to stout sea lions and eveyone's (well, at least my) favorite, those awe-inspiring whales, ...
- All prices include tax.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:30 AM (6 hours) Tour time is approximate
- 01:30 PM (6 hours) Tour time is approximate
- 07:30 AM (6 hours) Tour time is approximate
- You must be at least 18 years old and must present a valid drivers license at the time of the tour in order to drive the ATV.
- Any guest over the age of 18 with a valid drivers license will be allowed to drive the ATV at least 25% of the time.
- While every attempt will be made to keep your group together, please be aware on busy days the tour operator might have to combine smaller groups.
- The maximum weight to participate is 300 pounds.
- You must inform ShoreTrips of any physical limitations at the time of the booking.